In the past months, we have collected feedback from you on the features you would like to see in Dialog. In this release, we are rolling out many of those features, with filtering and exporting as the central focus.
- The overview pages now have checkboxes. With these checkboxes, you can perform targeted actions on multiple items. You can:
- Merge different items if duplicates have occurred.
- Delete multiple items at once.
- Export a selection of items to Excel.
- The PDF and Word reports have received a makeover and are now displayed in a cleaner format. The Excel reports have also been updated, now containing much more information. Deleted items now go to the Trash. You can access the Trash from the overview pages, allowing you to restore deleted items.
- Within 'Links,' it is now possible to filter and search the table. This is useful when you have many linked items.
- When creating reports, you often deal with contact persons. From now on, it is possible to delegate actions to contact persons. This way, you stay informed about the progress, and the action is attributed to the contact person in the report.
- Map layers from ArcGIS Online that displayed typology (color and line styles) based on attributes are now displayed in the Dialog map in the same way. The tables on the overview pages are now scrollable. This ensures that buttons, such as the next page button, are always visible. Multiple themes/types can now be added to items. The unique IDs of documents have been added to the document overview. For notifications and issues, the measures for resolution are now directly visible on the detail page, under the status. You no longer need to click further.
- To prevent clutter, only 'project admins' can now modify themes/types. Contact persons can now be created 'on the fly,' just like stakeholders. You don't have to create a contact person first before linking them.