We have a new look! The recent sprint was focused on implementing the new branding in the application, but we have also made a few other updates.
- We have launched a pilot integration between The Imagineers' online visitor center and Dialog. This allows questions/complaint from the online visitor center to come directly into Dialog.
- The origin of a complaint can now be viewed in the dashboard and complaint reports. For example, you can see whether most complaints are manually entered or automatically generated through one of the integrations.
- Dialog now works seamlessly on smartphones as well. You can add Dialog to your home screen. This makes Dialog appear as an app, but it actually works within your smartphone's browser. This way, you can quickly add or look up something in Dialog even when you're on the go.
- On detail pages in the Connections section, you will now see only the open tasks by default, as opposed to all linked tasks.
- Various bugs have been fixed, and security enhancements have been implemented.