The project administrator can create and modify users per project and assign their permissions. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click on the ' User'., then on 'Settings,' and then on the 'Users' tab.
- Enter the user's name (first and last name).
- Enter the user's email address.
- Select the role of the user.
- Click on 'Add.'
- The user will now automatically receive an email with information to log in to this project.
[Program module] It is also possible to grant users access only to specific subprojects:
Users can be modified by clicking on the user in the user overview. Please note that an email address cannot be changed.
If you are a company administrator, you can also add and modify users via Project Admin.