To efficiently schedule the same action for multiple stakeholders, you can use the 'Batch Create Actions' feature from the stakeholder overview. Here's how:
- Go to the stakeholder overview.
- Optionally, filter the table based on criteria such as stakeholder strategy.
- Select a group of stakeholders by clicking on the checkbox on the left side of the table for each stakeholder.
- Alternatively, select all stakeholders in the table by clicking on the checkbox at the top left of the table.
- Click on 'Batch' and then select 'Batch Create Actions.'
- In the pop-up window, fill in the details of the unique actions.
- It's mandatory to provide information for a related item to maintain an overview of action progress.
In some cases, you may want to assign the action to the account holder of each stakeholder. In that case, choose 'Select stakeholder's account holder.' Dialog will link the actions to users based on the stakeholders they are account holders for. If no account holder is found, the action will be assigned to the user who created the actions.
It's important to maintain an overview of the actions:
- Click on 'Action' and then navigate to the 'Actions per Item' tab.
- Scroll to the item to which the unique actions are linked.
- Here, you can see the progress of all actions related to that item.
- You can also generate the 'Actions per Item' report, which provides the option to include completed actions, allowing you to maintain a comprehensive overview.