In Dialog, it is possible to add custom open data map layers. We support the WFS, WMS, and ArcGIS FeatureServer protocols.
|Dialog user with admin role|
|A WFS, WMS or ArcGIS FeatureServer URL|
Follow these steps to add open data map layers:
- Click on the "Maps" menu item.
- Then, click on the blue "add_circle" button next to "Open data."
- In the screen that appears, choose the relevant protocol (WFS, WMS, or ArcGIS FeatureServer).
- Paste the URL of the open data map layer into the "Service URL" field.
- Next, select the layers you want to import and click on "Save."
- The map layer is now added to the map.