In Dialog it is possible to add map layers from Geoserver to Dialog. We support the WFS protocol.
|Dialog user with Project admin rights
|A WFS URL
Follow these steps to add Geoserver layers to you Dialog map.
- Click on the menu item 'Map'
- Click on the icon next to 'Open data'
- Select the WFS protocol and enter the WFS URL in 'Service URL' field.
- Add your username and password for the WFS feature
- Select the desired layers and click on 'Save'.
- The layers are now added to the Dialog map.