With Dialog's API, it is possible to load data into PowerBI Desktop. You can find all the documentation for the API here: https://app.getdialog.nl/api/docs
|Personal API key|
Customer API key
To load data from Dialog into PowerBI Desktop, follow these steps:
- In PowerBI Desktop, click on "Get data" and then select "Web".
- In the window that appears, fill in the following information:
- API URL including the count (number of hits). For example: https://app.getdialog.nl/public/api/complaints?count=200
- X-Project: This is the code of your project, which can be found in the URL of your project. For example, in the following link: https://app.getdialog.nl/DEMO, the code is DEMO.
- X-CustomerApiKey: This is the customer API key available through Dialog support.
- X-Apikey: This is your personal API key, which can be generated in the "Personal Settings" section of the app.
Once the desired data is loaded, you can start creating your dashboard.