|With the integration with BouwApp/ SitePodium, it is possible to synchronize conversations as notifications with Dialog. Subsequently, you can directly respond to the conversation via chat from within Dialog.|
|Dialog user with Admin role|
|Bouwapp/SitePodium user account|
|Optional: Program module (connect multiple BouwApps)|
Follow the steps below to set up the integration from the project environment. It is also possible to create the integration from Project Admin (Company License).
- Click on the settings icon in the top-right corner of the page in Dialog.
- Click on "Settings," then navigate to the "Integrations" tab and click on "Connect project."
- In the panel that opens, click on "Connect me."
- You will be redirected to the BouwApp website, where you should log in using your BouwApp credentials.
- After successfully logging in, you will be redirected back to Dialog, and after a short while, the "Connected" button will appear.
- Click on this button to further configure the integration.
- Under the "Link Projects" section, select the BouwApp project that needs to be linked. Optionally (Program Module): Link each subproject of BouwApp to a corresponding Dialog project.
- Select which items you want to synchronize from BouwApp to Dialog (Tickets, Updates, Smart Reporting).
- If selected in step 8, Dialog will synchronize existing conversations as notifications and updates as assets. This synchronization occurs each time a project user logs in.
To set up the integration from Project Management, follow these steps:
- After logging in, select "Project Management" on the project selection screen.
- Click on the pencil icon of the relevant project in the project overview.
- Next, click on the "Integrations" tab and then select "Connect project."
- Continue with step 3 of the previous instructions.