|Collaborate with the customer contact center on incoming questions using the Freshdesk integration. This integration eliminates the need to make phone calls, send emails, or log in to another system to provide input. Your complaint statistics will also remain complete in Dialog.|
|Dialog user with admin role|
|Freshdesk user account|
Follow the steps below to set up the Freshdesk integration from the project environment. It is also possible to create the integration from Project Management (Business License).
- Click on the settings icon at the top right of the page in Dialog.
- Then click on "Settings," go to the "Integrations" tab, and click on "Connect project."
- In the panel that opens, enter your Freshdesk account domain and your personal API key*.
- Click on "Save."
- Dialog will now synchronize existing tickets as notifications. This happens automatically every time a project user logs in.
You can find your personal API key on your Freshdesk profile page.
To set up the integration from Project Management, follow these steps:
- After logging in, select "Project Management" from the project selection screen.
- Click on the pencil icon of the specific project in the project overview.
- Then click on the "Integrations" tab and click on "Connect project".
- Continue with step 3 of the previous instructions to complete the integration setup.